Our client is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. This company embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits their employees, patients and communities.
Medical Advisor – Diabetology
What you can expect?
Medical Advisor is dedicated to develop, implement and roll out relevant medical programs and scientific information to the clinical and scientific community helping to explore the full potential of company medications. These efforts follow a global strategy adjusted to local needs and compliance regulations.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- Build company position among KOLs, KDMs & HCPs as having Medical Experts in the therapeutic areas.
- Establish connection with R&D activities & build recognition of the company as partner in clinical research
- Build Medical Expertise in therapeutic area to provide scientific & medical support within LOC
- Guarantee high scientific & ethical standard of all promotional activities.
- Cooperation with external customers (KOLs, KDMs, Healthcare professionals) - communication with KOLs & KDMs on high medical standard; aim for at least 30% time spent on external activities - cooperation with key members of Professional Societies and Advisory Boards - consulting medical arguments to support categorization process.
- Cooperation on scientific symposia/workshops & publication activities based on partnership (MA as speaker in areas with a strong need for external education) - build relationships through regular face to face contact with HCP, which may include consulting current therapy guidelines, competitors data, publication activities, medical information
- Cooperation with R&D - active participation at Start-up meetings, Investigator meetings & Closure meetings - regular meetings with Local Study Managers - participation on feasibility studies according to the SOP for Study selection and allocation
- Cooperation with Governmental Affairs & Regulatory -medical data input into categorization request, consulting medical data with KDMs & cooperation with GA to finalize categorization process
- Cooperation with Commercial: -medical input into strategic & communication plans, presentation of the medical data - responsibility for medical data of product campaigns, presentation at Product Days & Cycle Meetings -preparation of medical FAQs, clinical trial summaries - delivering new data from conferences, congresses & other scientific events & published sources - approval of all promotional materials, ensuring high ethical & medical standard - is the owner of specific therapy area Advisory Boards
- Cooperates on KOL management with BM - cooperates with BMs on all marketing activities based on delivery of medical data - consulting medical & ethical issues in the field, informs about clinical trials in country
- Medical update for AMs, consults need of training, helps to solve difficult situation with HCP - provides medical information service within company & externally always under medical governance
- Guidance and cooperation with respective Regional Medical/Scientific Adviser - guidance & cooperation with respective therapeutic area.
- Speciality Manager Cooperation with Training Department: - specialized medical training for reps – Product Books, Certification process, Tests & other training materials, including regular update - legislation and Ethical training for commercial
What we can offer
You will become a part of a team of a global research-driven pharmaceutical company which brings innovation in the area of medicine for people and animals. Our employees are hardworking, open and responsible and we try to create an environment where they can feel satisfied.
We can offer not only competitive compensation and benefits‘ package but also friendly corporate culture.
We also focus on detailed onboarding training for every new employee including theoretical knowledge and practical application of knowledge gained to ensure smooth takeover of a role.