Digital marketing manager is responsible for implementing, overseeing, and managing digital marketing strategies that advance an organization’s mission by reaching a broad audience and attaining greater exposure. The results of her/his efforts include increased sales, donations, or community interest and involvement.
Job Description & Responsibility
- Partner with brand marketers to understand brand strategy, tactical plans, campaign requirements, data needs, and operational support associated with their digital marketing efforts
- Plan and carry out marketing and promotional activities for the brand
- Ensure timely and compliant delivery of operational responsibilities in accordance with project milestones
- Serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing best practices, internal processes, and systems related to digital marketing
- Help brand marketers ensure adequate data capturing and reporting are in place for all digital marketing initiatives.
- Facilitate continued educational/training opportunities for internal marketing stakeholders and external agency teams
- Gather future business requirements and represent the voice of the brand as additional digital marketing capabilities/platforms are established
- Cultivate strong partnerships with external agency teams, suppliers, and vendors in support of Brand and/or Digital Operations efforts
- Lead and execute media plans; Identify and optimize digital channel mix to help grow the brands.
- Oversee all digital paid advertisements and third-party digital vendor management
- Analyze data by mapping current digital tactics to identify gaps, opportunities, and insights to optimize spend, performance & ROI
- Proficiency in core marketing capabilities such as digital creative development, segmentation, investment optimization, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple external agency partners and internal marketing partners to meet deadlines in alignment with SOWs
- Work with overseas counterparts to ensure alignment of brand objectives
- Plan, conceptualize, and develop new product launches
- Manage media communication, advertising, and campaign/promotion on both offline and online (social media, Facebook, Instagram)
- Manage brand presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other relevant blogs, sites, e-commerce, and forums
- Monitor social media for conversations and trends related to company brand and feedback insights to the Regional to align overall business strategy
- Measure the impact of social media programs; analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of our company’s social